Existing towers is an valuable asset to its owner. Through regular maintenance, we help customers to optimise OpEx and to guarantee compliance to international safety standard. CGTI offers different services to support customers in this process.
Our team of experts intervenes on any type of steel structures, self supporting or guyed towers.
Services portfolio includes
- On-site visit and expertise of any type of steel structure
- Refurbishment to comply to safety norms and requirements
- Periodical maintenance operations
- Replacement of damaged structural parts
- Verticality control of guyed mast
- Guy wire tensioning and maintenance
- Paint and night beaconing
- Tower dismantling and reassembling
Regarding radiating masts, we perform
- Maintenance and replacement of insulators and insulator supporting frames
- Maintenance of radiating cables.
As part of our references, CGTI has intervened
- in military environment
- for the change of insulators and guy-wires on 380m high towers
- in nuclear power plan for guy wire replacement
You can assess our maintenance recommendation by clicking here.